Our property is a two- storey mid-terraced house situated on the coast at Beadnell. We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement, but if you have any queries please do call. We look forward to welcoming you.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is information about The Green on the Northumbrian Cottages Website . We also have our own website www.beadnellcottages.co.uk. Bookings / enquiries can be made with Northumbrian Cottages online, via email, fax or telephone.
- The nearest bus stop is approximately 800 yards away.
- The nearest train station is Alnmouth 15 miles away or Berwick 25 miles away. There are accessible taxis at the station.
- If you require this information in a different format, please contact Northumbrian Cottages via their website, email, fax or telephone.
The house is not recommended for anyone with mobility problems or for anyone requiring a wheelchair.
- There is a private drive and a car parking area with enough room for 6 cars.
- There is no on-street parking.
- The car parking area is levelled tarmac and flat and even
- The entrance to the cottage at the front is down 5 small steps to the door into the kitchen which has a hand rail on the left hand side The door is about 80cm wide. There is also a small flight of 5 steps down to the porch door which has no handrail.
- Parking is immediately at the top of the stairs.
- The parking area is lit by an outside light which is switched on from the inside of the house at the kitchen door.
- The key for the inside porch door is kept in a small green jug behind the outside porch door which is open on arrival, and which has a small step down into the porch.
Return to The Green